It's Coming

Talk with other Shiloh Sharps shooters.

Moderators: Kirk, Lucinda

Cort

Re: It's Coming

Post by Cort »

Kenny Wasserburger wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 12:39 pm The deep state is deep in both parties, that’s obvious these past 10 years, if the Republicans do get control again nothing will happen.

An honest to God Revolution, is the only way to fix this mess, if you think otherwise you’re only deluding yourself.

Kenny W.
AGREED 1000%
Clayguy

Post by Clayguy »

Kenny W, I suspect you are correct. As for me, if it comes to that, I'll gladly join the revolution!
buffalocannon

Post by buffalocannon »

The elites of both parties, democrats and republicans, running the country are in bed with each other. Only a few republicans and no democrats are actually trying to help this country. Election of a true, genuine, originalist constitutional, populist government is the only way to dig the US out of the swamp. Except for Trump, I do not see anyone else out there, and I'm not sure Trump can be reelected? And, I think we all should be worried about the direction of the supreme court. This is no longer a country of by the people, for the people.
JonnyV
Location: Living in a van down by the river eatin’ Govt cheese

Post by JonnyV »

It's not a swamp, it's a toilet. One of those noob senate-critters from GA tried to introduce a bill that would outlaw insider trading...we'll see how far that gets. The thing that keeps these people running for office well into their 80's and even 90's isn't some grand call to public service. It's because they are making life altering amounts of money for multiple generations of their families. Insider trading is the mechanism. Campaign contributions are the chump change in this equation. There are no republicans and no democrats who are willing to change this law. They are all in on it. Every last one of them.