ghost gun

Talk with other Shiloh Sharps shooters.

Moderators: Kirk, Lucinda

marlinman93

Re: ghost gun

Post by marlinman93 »

One of sleepy Joe's biggest contributors was George Soros. We all know where he stands, and what he wants.
bobw

Post by bobw »

50gunner wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 6:26 am BTW, "the diapered one" was speaking in Iowa yesterday and a beautiful singing songbird took a dump on slow joe's lapel, kinda hard to see a bit of bird chit on a giant pile of chicken chit, but there it is, God Bless the songbirds of Iowa!
I saw a video of that. Just think what it means when one of God's most inoffensive creatures does a flyby on your sorry ass and craps on you. Brandon my ass, it's now birdshit biden lol lol
..bobw
bobw
marlinman93

Post by marlinman93 »

bobw wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 4:42 am
50gunner wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 6:26 am BTW, "the diapered one" was speaking in Iowa yesterday and a beautiful singing songbird took a dump on slow joe's lapel, kinda hard to see a bit of bird chit on a giant pile of chicken chit, but there it is, God Bless the songbirds of Iowa!
I saw a video of that. Just think what it means when one of God's most inoffensive creatures does a flyby on your sorry ass and craps on you. Brandon my ass, it's now birdshit biden lol lol
..bobw
Unfortunately it wasn't a bird pooping on Brandon. It was corn falling from the silo pile behind him. I only wish it was a bird.