ghost gun

Talk with other Shiloh Sharps shooters.

Moderators: Kirk, Lucinda

kenny sd

ghost gun

Post by kenny sd »

do you think that our sleeping president will call this a ghost gun?

made up of parts, none with serial numbers. not traceable..home made

a self built 1830 Hawken rifle made from DGW parts.
Dan O

Re: ghost gun

Post by Dan O »

Yup no doubt!!!! Watching this guy my only question is what country is he working for? It's certainly not the United States!
George Babits

Post by George Babits »

I don't think he is working for any country. His strings are pulled by the people who bought him the position.

George
art ruggiero

Post by art ruggiero »

dito george babitts art
Kenny Wasserburger

Post by Kenny Wasserburger »

He definitely isn’t in power, those who put him there are.

Kenny
We'll raise up our Glasses against Evil Forces, Singing, Whiskey for my men, Beer for my horses.

Wyoming Territory Sharps Shooter
George Babits

Post by George Babits »

Yes, and who the hell are "they?"

George
bucksnort

Post by bucksnort »

We'll never find out.
Randy Bohannon

Post by Randy Bohannon »

‘They’ = BHO , Susan Rice, Samantha Powers ,Valerie Jarret, John Clapper . Not a coincidence BHO has surfaced making jokes about it,not a joke.
Tomklinger

Post by Tomklinger »

You didn’t mention China and our big business located over there…..and all the big business influenced over here,I.e.coke,Walmart,Disney etc…..
Tom Klinger
50gunner

Post by 50gunner »

Resident slow joe bidet's attempt to circumvent The Constitution and 2A is DOA, not to worry this time, a swing and a miss, Presidential Election thefts have consequences, you Men know anyone who has ever voted demotard, kick em in the balls if they have any!
50gunner

Post by 50gunner »

BTW, "the diapered one" was speaking in Iowa yesterday and a beautiful singing songbird took a dump on slow joe's lapel, kinda hard to see a bit of bird chit on a giant pile of chicken chit, but there it is, God Bless the songbirds of Iowa!
Nuclearcricket

Post by Nuclearcricket »

Personally I would would like to see Slow Joe put together a ghost gun in a half hour. After all he is one of the great blue collar people in politics. I do kind of doubt he has any clue on what all parts go where. Some how he seems to think they are cheap and so easy to do anyone can build one. However, no one ever seems to mention just what it costs for the components to build a "Ghost" glock. How about $120 for a frame, toss in another $150 or so for all the internals for the frame and slide. Now add in the slide and barrel, maybe a set of sights. All totaled you are looking at a price ov about $450 give or take what you can find on sale.
Since its already a felony to just build one and then turn around and sell it, why don't they put more effort into enforcing the current laws. Eventually all this crap that the Dems and the DS seem to be pushing is going to blow up in their face.
Sam
flatsguide

Post by flatsguide »

Remember the movie “The Manchurian Candidate”....there is your answer. The Chinese probably have so much dirt on him they can pull his strings easily.
Richard
bobw

Post by bobw »

NWO new world order turds soros, Rothschild, Klaus schwab, Gates , Zuckerberg to name a few. Putin don't want the NWO in his back yard that's why he is in the Ukraine. Some don't buy that but those are the facts.
bobw
RK

Post by RK »

bobw wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 11:03 am NWO new world order turds soros, Rothschild, Klaus schwab, Gates , Zuckerberg to name a few. Putin don't want the NWO in his back yard that's why he is in the Ukraine. Some don't buy that but those are the facts.
LOL Bob, there is much we agree on. You are spot on, and you might be the only one on this forum that has a good grasp of what is going on. By the way, everybody on this forum that voted for china joe should grace us with all the good things that have happened since that piece of shit occupied the white house!