MVA???

Talk with other Shiloh Sharps shooters.

Moderators: Kirk, Lucinda

Bob Smith

MVA???

Post by Bob Smith »

What in the world has happened to MVA's great service? I've had a sight base on order for 2 months with no one answering the phone and the voicemail says they may not call be back because they are too busy! COVID, lack of help or vacation time???? Bob
gunlaker

Re: MVA???

Post by gunlaker »

Bob Smith wrote: Wed Jun 01, 2022 8:21 pm What in the world has happened to MVA's great service? I've had a sight base on order for 2 months with no one answering the phone and the voicemail says they may not call be back because they are too busy! COVID, lack of help or vacation time???? Bob
I was just on the phone with them this afternoon to order one of their A series scopes. They answered my call right away, I guess I was lucky. I talked with them for a few minutes and they mentioned that they are having a hard time getting supplies so are running well behind schedule. I was told about 8 weeks for the scope. I don't know if that's of any use to you.

Chris.
Cabinfever35

Post by Cabinfever35 »

My powder measure just came in a week ago. I ordered it around in February so things there are probably backed up just have a little patience. There products are top shelf. leave a message and they will call you back.
Well Mr. Carpet Bagger ever been on a Missouri boat ride!!!
(Outlaw Jose Wells)
Luke

Post by Luke »

Took about 6 weeks for me to get one of their dovetail bubble levels. Came with a note of apology for the supply situation. I was not worried.
Limber Up!
lmontee

Post by lmontee »

I just called them and ordered a Series 2000 scope. They answered right away. Quoted me an 8 week lead time. I'm fine with that.
opencountry

Post by opencountry »

The wait is definitely worth the wait, no matter how long it takes. Four or five days ago I ordered my forth set of Long Range Buffalo tang with Hadley cup, #113 globe front with A card inserts from MVA. They called yesterday to confirm things, and sent it out today. Bottom line - the parts were in stock. Great customer service as always. Great products! This configuration is so repeatable; that's the reason I keep buying from them.

Robert
Beware of the man that owns one rifle.
amprat

Post by amprat »

I ordered a scope in January, they quoted 12 weeks due to supplier issues. Delivery was on the 13th week and well worth the wait.

All us small business's are having supplier issues, patience and politeness is key.