status of orders...

Ask Shiloh questions about your Shiloh Sharps Rifle.

Moderators: Kirk, Lucinda

obfmcb

status of orders...

Post by obfmcb »

You must get this question from every newbie that has ordered their Shiloh. How can I check on the status of my order without overly pestering y'all?? How hard would it be to have something on the webpage where you could type in your order number see where it is in the process? One week down, ?? to go...
kamotz

Post by kamotz »

Hi OBF, I can only give you my experience and what I learned from others on the forum conserning the waiting period. I ordered my shiloh no. 1 in 45-110 on 3/30/2003, and just receieved letter requesting payment in full a week ago,and that it will go into production in 4 weeks.I should have rifle in hand in @ a month and a half.So the 10 month rule for me stands to be true.This time allowed me to get my finances in order, and collect needed loading components and knowledge so as not to make a disaster of me and gun when it gets here.Hope this helps, hang in there. It will be there before you know it and before long youll be scrambling around wondering where the hell all the time went. :roll:
Once you shoot black, youll never go back
Lucinda

Post by Lucinda »

obfmcb
Howdy! If you periodically drop me an e-mail at lucinda@shilohrifle.com, along with your order number and question, I would be more than happy to give you an update. However, we can not do this on a weekly basis as it entails a lot of work and seeking. I am more than happy to give you a little detail on your rifle.

Lucinda :lol: