Wait time on the Bull Barrels

Ask Shiloh questions about your Shiloh Sharps Rifle.

Moderators: Kirk, Lucinda

AL Rittenhouse

Wait time on the Bull Barrels

Post by AL Rittenhouse »

Kirk
I am doing some serious thinking about ordering another rifle sometime soon. Is the wait time on the bull barrel orders at about the same as the others or longer Thanks Al
It's time the long arm of the law put a few more in the ground
Kirk

Post by Kirk »

Hi, You have missed this batch, but I have enough steel on hand for about ten years now, so if you order the wait should hang back around the 12 month time unlike the batch that is being worked on now. Thanks Kirk
carlen ritenour

wait time

Post by carlen ritenour »

Kirk, now that over 4 months have passed is the time on the next run of bull barrels still around Feb. 2005, if not, do you have any update on when you might be making another batch. Thanks, Carlen
Kirk

Post by Kirk »

Good morning, I am trying really hard to keep orders on time, as far as answering when we will start another batch I can't. This last batch we did, I put 12 extra guns in it, the last one went out the door to a gentleman who went to the quigley match. As a whole they were on the stock rack for about a month to month and a half. If you are thinking of one, just figure around 12 - 15 months, it may be sooner. Thanks Kirk