Problem with Shiloh Site

Ask Shiloh questions about your Shiloh Sharps Rifle.

Moderators: Kirk, Lucinda

Omaha Poke

Problem with Shiloh Site

Post by Omaha Poke »

What is the problem with the Shiloh site? One day it is up and running, and the next it is down all day. Then when you can finally get back on you have to re-log on and may have to re-log on for several days before it finally remembers who the heck you are? I am sure that I am not the only one having problems. Maybe you should get another server, I am sure that in a Metropolis like Big Timber there must be at least a half dozen or so :wink: :lol: Randy
Randy Ruwe
Kirk

Post by Kirk »

Hi Randy, that is what we did, get another server, I guess. This will be the third time, so I hope it works. Sorry, Kirk
Glenn

Post by Glenn »

Sorry Kirk still not works all the way, for it is canceling all the unread posting that have been posted after the first post is read. Glenn
Texas Shooter

Post by Texas Shooter »

Glenn

I was finally able to get through to everything later this evening.

Texas Shooter
"Aim Small, Miss Small!"
Sgt

Post by Sgt »

The thought occurs to me that Kirk doesn't need a forum and that he is also exceedingly gracious to host one in the first place... they build guns, not websites.
Bearbait2

Post by Bearbait2 »

And it is appreciated!
Shoot Straight
fjjensen

forum

Post by fjjensen »

Kirk

So what if it is down once in a great while.A man would be crazy to complain about something that is this
good and is FREE to all.

Frank Jensen
Texas Shooter

Post by Texas Shooter »

To All:

Please don't misunderstand my comment as a complaint, it was mearly intended to inform. I to, am thankful this forum is made available to us.

Texas Shooter
"Aim Small, Miss Small!"
Omaha Poke

Post by Omaha Poke »

No One was complaining, it is just that some of us go through withdrawal symptoms if we don't get a regular fix. :lol: Randy
Randy Ruwe
Glenn

Post by Glenn »

Well said Omaha Poke. :D Glenn
Lucinda

Shiloh Site!

Post by Lucinda »

Everyone!
I apologize for the inconvenience of the site being down. However, we are always trying to upgrade so that all our users have an easier time accessing the forum. We changed servers on Friday, and was informed that it takes 24 - 48 hours to be completely switched over. So, if you have any troubles please don't hesitate to drop me an e-mail. The server address and everything has changed. We are working for computer speed and hope that this works for you.

Lucinda
Texas Shooter

Post by Texas Shooter »

Lucinda:

Thanks for the follow up. I really appreciate you all keeping this sight and forum around for us. It's a little like a Cyber Coffee shop where we can come and hang out.

Take Care,

Ty O'Neal
Texas Shooter
"Aim Small, Miss Small!"