Well....I did it again!

Talk with other Shiloh Sharps shooters.

Moderators: Kirk, Lucinda

stevenjay1

Well....I did it again!

Post by stevenjay1 »

:D This will be Sharps number 4. I just placed an order for the Hartford model with a 30" standard weight barrel in 44/77SBN. This will be for "Just Fun Shooting" and hunting. I have been blessed over the years to own two original Sharps, an 1863 non converted and an 1869 50/70 Carbine. In addition, I had Wolfgang build me a Hartford model in 44/77SBN in 1989 with all the upgrades, a very nice rifle. But I had to sell all three when I was out of work for over a year. When I was back on my feet I strayed and started to collect and shoot Remington Rolling Blocks. However, the Sharps "BUG" would surface every year or so and I finally succumbed to temptation. [b]I AM SO LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING THIS RIFLE I'M ABOUT TO WET MYSELF[/b]...can I say that here? Steve
Just another homesick Texan that shouldn’t have left in the first place!
Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club - 8/69 to 8/71
NRA Life Member
Lee Stone

Post by Lee Stone »

Well, looks as though you just said it.

Welcome back to the fold, so to speak.

Of course I do not have to tell you how delighted you are going to be when your new Shioh reaches you, but congratulations. I just recieved my .45/90 Hartford and am waiting on my .50/90 to go into production just any time now.

You know? I am really anxiously awaiting my .50/90, but when it does arrive, the thought of not having an order pending with Shiloh is kind of scary. :roll:
Lee Stone
Texas Shooter

Post by Texas Shooter »

Lee:

Don't be afraid, we all know how to cure that! ;-)

With the orders I have waiting, I shouldn't feel anxious for a long time.

Only impatent. :-)

Texas Shooter
"Aim Small, Miss Small!"
Parley Baer

Post by Parley Baer »

YIKES, you have caught up with me. :D I have started saving for Kirk's Borchardt model so maybe I can get one up on you. :) Parley
SHILOH 4
I'am that man, Matt Dillon, United States Marshall, the first man they look for and the last they want to meet.