ASSRA Home page and forum:

Talk with other Shiloh Sharps shooters.

Moderators: Kirk, Lucinda

TYRVR

ASSRA Home page and forum:

Post by TYRVR »

Anyone know whet has happened to the ASSRA site? all you get is a page saying the account is suspended by hornedtoad enterprises......weird,
Member #3, of the "Brought Enough Gun Club"
Lee Stone

Post by Lee Stone »

That is strange. Just as you mentioned, the notice says the account is suspended and to contact the billing/support department as soon as possible. I find it difficult to believe that ASSRA just hasn't paid their bill.
Lee Stone
TYRVR

ASSRA WEB SITE GONE!

Post by TYRVR »

Saw over on the Scheutzen board that the ASSRA website was deep sixed due to constant bickering and personal attacks by several factions within the organization, how can anyone be so stone cold serious about single shot rifles? family or religion, politics maybe.....but single shot rifles..........?

Ol'Tye,
Grundy Burns

Post by Grundy Burns »

There is an ongoing discussion of this subject over on BPCR.net.... just went to three pages.
"Should have steered clear of that kid".....
crazeyiven

Post by crazeyiven »

[quote="Grundy Burns"]There is an ongoing discussion of this subject over on BPCR.net.... just went to three pages.[/quote]

It's more like the OK Coral than a discussion. I've been following it. As of now, 3-24-04, its up to 5 pages! There are two polls going too.

David
TYRVR

ASSRA

Post by TYRVR »

I think it was the great Chuck Berry that expressed my feelings on the ASSRA....."Too much monkey bidness fo me to be involved in"

Ol'Tye,
Troll

Post by Troll »

In my reading about it at other sites, it appears that ASSRA was trying to be inclusive to other styles of single shot black powder cartridge rifle shooting other than Scheutzen. The Scheutzen member shooters rebelled, not wanting to be associated with the other forms of shooting and instead of being inclusive, would rather disband the association. I personnally have no first hand knowlegde, but this is what is being said on other sites.
-Finese is choosing the right size hammer
Troll

Post by Troll »

In my reading about it at other sites, it appears that ASSRA was trying to be inclusive to other styles of single shot black powder cartridge rifle shooting other than Scheutzen. The Scheutzen member shooters rebelled, not wanting to be associated with the other forms of shooting and instead of being inclusive, would rather disband the association. I personnally have no first hand knowlegde, but this is what is being said on other sites.
-Finese is choosing the right size hammer