To All The Shiloh Employes...

Talk with other Shiloh Sharps shooters.

Moderators: Kirk, Lucinda

Capt. Call

To All The Shiloh Employes...

Post by Capt. Call »

I am sure that I can speak for everyone who comes here on a daily basis...

"Boy did we ever miss you guys and no APOLOGY is necessary!"

But all was not lost, the wife and I got to meet the Boss and Heather at the NRA Gun Show in Pittsburgh. This is what the Mrs. Posted over at the Goex board...

"And what a day it was! Not only did we see some BEAUTIFUL pieces of artwork both NEW and OLD... but we met the greatest people including Kirk Bryan and his adorable wife, Heather. They not only made us feel comfortable but they made us feel like a reunited friends. Although they were at the show to promote their company and product, they never once made us feel like we was taking up to much of their time and answered every question that my husband and I had no matter how minute or trivial... and believe me (I am sure) - we asked and hung around to the point they should have aimed one of those beauties at or at least had us kicked out! Hubby already had his gun ordered, and paid for months ago, so they could have very easily brushed us off after a hello and handshake - but nope - not them. Very friendly, down to earth and nice. Just good Ol' down home people. Even took my advice and tried out the reknowned Primanti Brothers sandwich! WTG! Shows me right there that they read the forum and care about what is gong on. By the time we left we felt bad knowing they were staying at a hotel. We should have had them to stay with us! Next trip to PA, Kirk and Heather... the door is OPEN! Friends don't let Friends stay in hotels! You would even be chauffeured in a 67 GT 500 Shelby!"
I hate rude behavior in a man. I won't tolerate it.
Lee Stone

Post by Lee Stone »

A Shelby GT 500! :shock: WOW! Now there is an invitation to not turn down :wink: .
Lee Stone
Capt. Call

Post by Capt. Call »

Lee Stone :

I didn't think that we would get a reply on the Post but since you brought it up [ And I Love To Talk About The Car] here is the deal!

Long before there was an Eleanor in the movie "Gone in 60 Seconds" there was an Eleanor in the our driveway. I wanted one when I was in high school and after I graduated I was on a QUEST TO OWN! We have had the car for over 24 years now, this getting old think stinks! Here is where the Mrs got it Worng----in all those years I have never chauffeured anyone. I don't even take them for a ride, I take them for a driving lesson on the car then hand them the keys! Its just like one of these big guns, its fun to watch but a whole lot more fun to set behind the trigger if you know what I am saying! :wink: That offer stands not only for Kirk and Heather but to anyone who Posts here...If you are in my neck off the woods just let me know and we will have us a good old time! That smell won't be icky sour sulfur...but the sweet smell of Rubber Burning!
BuckeyeShooter

Post by BuckeyeShooter »

Hey Capt Call . Missed you two in Pittsburgh unfortunately. We were there on Sunday. It sure was nice to see Heather and Kirk there for us also. I missed the PM that you all sent me before the show. I got the email that you all sent it, but the server crash got it. We need to get together for some shootin. A ride in the Shelby would be cool also. I belong to McDonald Sportsmans and they have a really nice silouhette range there. We also shoot every month here in Ohio at Tusco Rifle club. It's on an IHMSA range and the reduced chickens at 200M is a challenge some days. The people there are some of the best people to shoot with you will ever meet. If you guys are interested the next one is May 8th. PM me with your phone # and we'll get together for a visit. My fiance is really wanting to try the Red Bull up in Moon Township and would be a nice get together.
"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety" -Benjamin Franklin-
A.Bruiser

Post by A.Bruiser »

Capt. Call,

I know a little about cars. I have a 1968 Fastback Mustang, maroon color with black interior. I have a 302 windsor motor that I stuck 351 W. heads on, posi rear with 373 gears and top loader four speed,with a McCloud 11" cluch and like you I've had it a long time, bought it used when I got back from Vietnam in 1971. I drive it now only when I get the erge to go fast and not many cars beat me. It's not quite a GT500, but it'll do me.

A. Bruiser

Sorry guys I know its not a Shilo, but its a beauty to me.
Lee Stone

Post by Lee Stone »

A.Bruiser

Don't apologize for a beautiful post like that. After all, Beauty is what this
Forum is all about. An ocassional side excursion is downright refreshing. Especially when they conjur up mental images the way your post and Capt. Call's post did.
Lee Stone
Capt. Call

Post by Capt. Call »

A.Bruiser

Sounds like a " Kool Ride " to me for sure......kind of like ordering a ......Shiloh.......a little click here a little click there and before you know it......what do ya got......." One Of A Kind "