2024 22BPCRA National Championship Match

Do you have a shoot or special event coming up soon? Tell us here.

Moderators: Kirk, Lucinda

Tebbeman

2024 22BPCRA National Championship Match

Post by Tebbeman »

Hello all and hope you are having a Blessed Christmas season. In planning for your 2024 festivities I'd like to announce the dates for the 22BPCRA National Championship Match. We are locking in for July 8-10 2024 for the three day match. As usual, we will have range set up and sight in on Sunday, July 7th which is always fun with lots of visiting, buying, selling and trading (which I usually miss out on but love to see). This years match looks to be a fantastic one with some new tweaks to maximize the fun and smooth the flow....and yep Connie is on board to run the microphone again!

Also, there will be some exciting news for the big bore match but that will be out soon.

Please mark your calendars, schedule our vacation and make room arrangements as 2024 will be an awesome week of shooting at the beautiful Whittington Center. See you there.

Kenny Tebbe
Match Director
Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you...Jesus Christ and the American Soldier. One died for your Soul & the other for your Freedom!
SSShooter

Re: 2024 22BPCRA National Championship Match

Post by SSShooter »

Kenny - when will you be posting the registration form for the match?
Thanks.
Glenn
Tebbeman

Post by Tebbeman »

Glenn we’re working on the new website which will allow online registration but it may be 1 April before we launch. If it appears to run longer we’ll post paper forms 1 April.

Thanks. Kt
Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you...Jesus Christ and the American Soldier. One died for your Soul & the other for your Freedom!
SSShooter

Post by SSShooter »

Thanks, Kenny.
Glenn
SSShooter

Post by SSShooter »

Tebbeman wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 7:20 am Glenn we’re working on the new website which will allow online registration but it may be 1 April before we launch. If it appears to run longer we’ll post paper forms 1 April.
Thanks. KT
Kenny - any update?
Glenn
SSShooter

Post by SSShooter »

Ray Griggs just posted this update on Ian's FB page. I appreciate everyone's efforts.

"The New Bpcra website is almost finished, so we are giving it another 2 weeks to get online. All registrations and memberships will be done through the website. We know this website will be a great asset to our members as our Facebook page can be taken down at facebooks whim! Thanks for your patience!"
Glenn
RB1Shooter

Post by RB1Shooter »

Thanks for the website. Many of us are not social media users and having a dedicated website serves everyone. Thank you.
Tebbeman

Post by Tebbeman »

All competitors and Associations members, we are almost done with the new website. Running a few tests to check for bugs and such and then we’ll go live. You’ll be able to join as the 22BPCRA as well as register for the National match and pay by credit card. Thanks for being patient and it won’t be but a few more days.

Kenny T.
krgriggs

Post by krgriggs »

Web site is live!!!! Sign up for login and membership, then sign up for Nationals July 8-10th
22bpcra.clubexpress.com
SSShooter

Post by SSShooter »

While it is nice to have this 'online', I found registration to be less than 'straightforward'.
What worked for me...............
Do not login on the website. Do this without logging in.
Click on Events.
When the month comes up click until you get to July.
Once on the July calendar, click on the 1st day of the match. To the right on the screen you will see the tab to click on for registration.
Once the information was filled out (several pages), I printed out the .pdf and mailed in with my check.
Glenn
40-65rl

Post by 40-65rl »

Clicked on the web site at the bottom of the paragraph of the e mail. Changed my password, paid my membership dues, went to Events, clicked on the first day of .22 nationals, not the set up day. Scrolled to bottom of page and found registration, clicked on it followed the prompts and signed up. Changed my user name, added my photo and filled in bio info. then went to forums and added the Cheyenne matches this summer. You can only get forums page and add info on the bio page if you sign in.